2012!

Monday, January 2, 2012


Doesn't it seem strange to be in the year 2012? Weren't we all supposed to be traveling around in flying cars by now? Ah well, maybe by 2013 right?

Hmm...2011 was a good year. We enjoyed our first year of marriage. I really got started blogging. I started crafting here and there a little. Nate and I found a shared hobby: photography. I turned 21 and got a Polaroid camera! We celebrated 6 months of married bliss. We went to Canada (1, 2, 3, 4). And we enjoyed all kinds of adventures. More of our friends tied the knot. And we made some life plan changes.
While 2012 is a little scary and uncertain right now, we have a lot to look forward to. And as we put our faith in Christ, I know it will all work out!

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger