Crawfish, rocks and bare feet

Thursday, June 16, 2011

This beautiful river flows near Nate's parents' house so we all rumbled over in Ol' Blueie (the family minivan) for some exploration. (Click the images to enlarge them)

Rachel and MacKensie :)

This is Nate's dad, but who does it remind you of? (I'll give you a hint, it starts with a G and ends in a-r-y ;)

Canadians are very environmental-conscious thus my lack of fear for shards of glass in my bare feet. The rock-lined river was really beautiful.



Jordan was rather good at catching crawfish. Shoulda called home for a recipe ;)

We all felt like little kids while we explored the wildlife and skipped rocks. A perfect summer afternoon :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!
    My favorite part is Nate's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're really enjoying Canada! I'm glad you're getting to hang with his family:) Thanks for all the pics - makes me feel like I'm there!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger