Birthday week: Polaroid!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

After hours of relentless hints, I begged Nate to let me open my birthday present early. He was so excited to give it to me. (And rightly so, he may not be able to get anything this cool for me for awhile ;) He had packaged it so nicely in brown paper and yellow string, but I was too excited to take time for a photo. But when I opened it, I found my dreams were once again fulfilled by Nate. A vintage Polaroid camera and film. I won't say how much it cost, but let's just say we are eating sandwiches for the next while.
There are only 10 exposures, so we are carefully planning each one. Well sort of. This camera is a little tricky and we already took two accidental shots. One that actually turned out kind of cool, and the other of our ceiling.

These don't scan terribly well, but it gives you an idea! I love this camera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger