Pinterest: Home Dreams

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So I discovered Pinterest today and am totally addicted. So much beauty! So much DIY! I absolutely love it! I am sure there is more to it than I know now! But here are some of my favorite ideas for the home:

This would be so perfect for a kid's playroom. Can be found here.


This under-stairs storage is genius! Although, it takes away one of my favorite hide-aways as a kid. Can be found here.


Also another genius idea. I can't wait to try this!

P.S. If you want to start on Pinterest, I think you have to be invited. So let me know and I'll invite you!

1 comments:

  1. Pinterest is seriously the worst of addictions. I'll log on and end up sending at least an hour on it! SO MANY IDEAS!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger