Family Time in Park City

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!! 
While I don't know much of what 2012 will hold, let's just reminiscence about the holidays a little more, OK?

*****

So (part of) my family was here for Christmas! The week before Christmas, we stayed in Park City. We skied, sat by the fire, sipped hot chocolate and just had a good time together. 

 I seriously risked my life for this photo. I almost fell down the hill...backwards. 

 Me and my sweet Mama :)

 We all bonded over our falls and other mishaps.

At the end of the day: really sore and ready to warm up!

*****

 We have become a family of mocassin wearers :)



 Not much snow at all out here, even in Park City!



Hope everyone had a lovely holiday! More adventures to share later this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger