Adventures: Diamond Fork Canyon-Winter Edition

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Remember when we went to Diamond Fork Canyon this summer? Well we went back with my family this time!




Nate made me buy those hideous pants I'm wearing, but I have to say they are for good hiking. And I just made it a terrible fashion day with that lovely 80s headband. (Also very functional by the way!)

All the snow here made me think of Narnia.




Kenzey was the only brave one to jump into the hot springs. Mom and I had a fun time helping her change out of her wet swimsuit after this photo was taken... ;)

That's Dad and I on top of the waterfall. It's crazy how frozen everything is!

****

Such a fun hike, even in the winter! We contacted the Forest Service to make sure the road to this canyon was still open. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger