My writing at Lactation Link

Saturday, April 13, 2019


After working at WIC as a breastfeeding peer counselor for a year, in 2016, soon after Riah was born, I started working with Lactation Link as a lactation educator and the blog manager. I LOVED working with such a passionate and knowledgable group of women! It was such a great experience for me. A few months after moving to Minnesota, I left LLink to spend more time with the kids and concentrate on homeschooling. I miss those ladies and helping moms breastfeed!

For funsies, I've compiled the blog posts I wrote for LLink below.

Unconventional & Super Helpful Baby Gifts
I would add a removable showerhead now! So much easier to rinse squirmy babies and toddlers!

3 of the Best Things You Can Do During Pregnancy

3 Tips for Labor and Delivery to Make Breastfeeding Easier

How to Breastfeed in Public

Finding the Right Nursing Pad for You

Should I Wake the Baby to Breastfeed? 

5 Ways Grandmas Can Support Breastfeeding

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger