Rules for my daughters: part 3

Friday, September 16, 2011

 This is a continuation of a series listing advice for my future daughters. 
The first two posts can be found here and here.





















1. When in doubt, dress up.
2. Be smart and recycle.
3. Count your blessings. You have it good.
4. Be ready to go when he rings the doorbell.
5. You will NEVER wish you had taken fewer pictures.
6. If he doesn't have a helmet for you, you had better not get on that motorcycle. 
7. The book is always better than the movie. Always, always read the book first.
8. Never be ashamed of buying secondhand.
9. Grow a garden. Even if it is little!
10. Yes, your skirt is too short.


2 comments:

  1. ahh! that is great advice. and something thats been a lot on my mind a lot lately. Not that I'm having a baby, cause I'm not. Just how am I living, would I want my kids to live this way... good for introspection ya know? Hey I would love to talk about you guest posting on my blog if you would be willing! I couldn't see where to email you, but if you would be interested, please shoot me an email! lifeofapasseri@gmail.com

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger