Fall Style 2011

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I've enjoyed seeing fall trends posts recently (here and here) so I decided to jump on the bandwagon! Here are some fall items I am excited about!

1. Old-school sweaters. This is me in Eddie Bauer (not just for old people anymore!) last weekend wearing their curling jacket. A staple of the far north for decades, this crazy print has caught my eye. I'll have to keep looking for a cheaper alternative though,  because I am not about to pay $129(!) for a sweater.

2. The classic trench. Isn't this AE one great? And I usually hate fur. Old Navy has some cheaper options (in a variety of colors!)

3. Leather boots. Steve Madden has this classic pair. I love the wine color. (More on my style pinboard).

Can't wait for some crisp air and crunchy leaves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger