Training my husband

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is our little chalk board that we often use for to-do lists. And when I say we, I mean me. Nate is anti-to-do list. But just take a look at that last bullet. Totally not me. My jaw dropped when I saw this and I thought, "I have got him trained!" :) Anyone who knows Jeff Foxworthy knows what I'm talking about. 

But seriously, this is a big deal. Let's be honest, we all have little things that we want our spouses to appreciate a little more. And I'll have to hand it to Nate, he has really gotten me to love the outdoors. And I am slowly making baby steps with to-do lists and shopping. :)

More about marriage.

P.S. Yes, we really are going to graduate! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger