Cabin dreams

Monday, November 11, 2013

A few weeks ago, Scott & Erika were staying at her aunt & uncle's cabin in American Fork Canyon, so we stopped by to take a peek. After our little visit, I think I've decided that I don't even want a real house. I just want a cabin. I know these photos aren't great, the lighting is terrible. I just wanted to document them so maybe I can use them as inspiration in the future. I'll pin this page to my bulging Cabin Fever pinboard.





*Please excuse the low quality iPhone photos...


Modern kitchen with an awesome vintage fridge!



Steeeep staircase to the loft. I loved the rope detailing. This same rope also lined the ceiling beams.



And now we just need a lakefront property with some horse land and all my cabin dreams will come true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger