Lately loves

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Things I am loving lately:

...The way Bridger kicks his little feet when he is nursing good.
...The gassy smile he gives me when he's full.
...Nate's sleepy face when he gets up in the night to change Bridger.
...Being able to sleep on my stomach again!
...Bridger sleeping on my chest during our naps. Absolute heaven.
...Our full fridge (and tummies!) thanks to our amazing friends & family.

I used to think being married was the best. But being a wife and a mom is pure joy. Oh there are plenty of frustrations with both, but the benefits far outweigh the struggles.

1 comments:

  1. Wow, what a treat to read about your sweet journey as a new mom. What awesome hair too!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger