Where to start?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I have so many photos from this past week that I want to share! I had a blast visiting family in Florida. I just wish Nate could have come! He was pretty jealous he missed out on so much. 

This trip was very much about Kacey, my little brother. He graduated high school, seminary and got his mission call, all during my 6-day stay! 

Here are some photos from mom's phone at his Baccalaureate:



 Buddies :)

The "little kids," not so little anymore!


The next night was his high school graduation on Memorial Field. 
                            Randi & me                                                    Mitzi and her daughter Eden

 Julio and Leigh Anna enjoying baby Reed

 "Grandfather" and Randi. Isn't this the cutest photo ever?

:)

 "Mimi" and Eden. (Did I spell that right Mama?)

                Tebowing :)                                              Our very handsome graduate.

My baby bump was a good pillow for baby Reed.       Eden giving Baby Reed some loves :)

 The whole Aukema crew!

Nicely done Mitz! 

 Our favorite brother! ;)

Can you tell we are siblings? ;)
This photo made me realize how much Mandi and I look alike!

 Blue & gold! :)                                                          I love this photo!

More family photos and Florida beauty coming soon. 

P.S. Family, I am currently uploading all these photos and more to my Shutterfly share site!

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! You look stunning and how fun to see your family! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! Soooo glad you came down. I love the one with Dad and RJ and the one with you & Reed. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos Lace!! I'm so grateful we all got to spend so much time together! It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger