Florida kayaking

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I made my husband proud and went kayaking while in Florida. My younger siblings have picked up the sport/activity in the past couple of years. We managed to borrow a couple more boats from friends so mom and I could come along.

  I have been Cypress Springs before but they made it a water bottling plant a few years back and closed the main entrance. Now you can only paddle in. Which isn't a big deal because it's so darn beautiful.





Mom was worried about me paddling back upstream being 7 months pregnant and all but I really enjoyed it! I just wish there hadn't been so many people there. But one of the most beautiful places I have ever been!! And it's super nice for being less than 20 minutes from home!

**Thanks to Kacey for almost all these photos!

1 comments:

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger