Florida Baby Shower :)

Friday, June 15, 2012

 While I was home, my dear Aunt Janet and cousin Leigh Anna threw me an amazing baby shower! The rubber ducky theme was so adorable! All the food was delicious (chocolate chip cookie Nutella sandwiches! Petit Fours! cucumber sandwiches! Jones soda!) They did so much work and I loved it all!


Mama and all her girls :)

 During the clean-up, the ducky baby bath tub was commandeered by Eden and Randi. Eden dubbed it,"Quack." Quack made many more appearances during my stay.

 Mitzi and Mandi helped demonstrate swaddling for me, with the help of baby Reed of course!

Mandi also helped demonstrate the sling she got me with assistance from Reed! He's such a champ!

 Can't believe Leah is getting married this summer! So happy for you lady!!

 Check out the fancies hanging from the ceiling. Yeah, Leigh Anna made those.

I loved spending time with my '08 girls :)

Love these girls so so much!!

***

The shower was absolutely fabulous and I felt so loved! I went home with a few full suitcase of goodies for our baby! 

1 comments:

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger