In honor of...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

the Hunger Games premiere tonight, here are some of my favorite Hunger Games inspired things floating around the web:








Source: tumblr.com via Lacey on Pinterest
 (on etsy here)

And if you haven't heard Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars' song from the soundtrack, watch the video here. (Don't you love her dress?!) Also, a great wedding inspiration shoot based on the books.

***

While I haven't made a cool shirt or outfit for tonight, I am super excited! Let's hope it's as good as all the hype! And if it's not, we still have the books, right? :)

Happy Hunger Games!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love all of this. Geeky to the nth degree over here. Happy Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm so excited for you! I loved the first Hunger Games book and I didn't buy tickets for the midnight premiere and now I am super sad. Should have jumped on that when I had the chance. I bet you'll see a lot of crazies!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger