Curses on the public laundromat!

Monday, January 16, 2012


I know a majority of church yesterday was about loving the time in our lives that we are in now and not waiting on the future so much, but I live for the day when we have our own washer and dryer! I am grateful for the nice neighborhood we live in, but I'm tired of the laundromat. Tired of machines that refuse to work. Tired of questionable gunk that must be cleaned out before allowing my clothes inside. Tired of floors that are forever muddy and flooded.

Maybe next time I should just plan to do laundry on a day that is not Saturday or Monday. 


P.S. On a happier note, the key lime pie was a hit! So easy and so so delicious!

1 comments:

  1. AGREED a million times and more! And that muddy floor is super disgusting as of late. I think we should complain. I have to add that on top of the questionable gunk, I'm sick of cleaning out other people's hair. Gross.

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger