Kennedy's Bridal Shower

Monday, October 24, 2011

On Friday, my friends Sam, Mel and I hosted a bridal shower for our good friend Kennedy at Pizza Pie Cafe. (Which may seem like an odd place to have a shower but it was fun and plus--no clean up!)

Thumb print sign in idea from here. My husband the closet artist drew the tree and the states on the chalkboard.

 I seriously had the funnest time throwing together little arrangements with my growing collection of glass jars. Flowers from here.

 Sam made these cute little cards for words of wisdom to the newlyweds.

 Opening presents...

 The queen herself :)

Ken and her old roomies :)

 Mel, Sam, Kennedy and I. (Missing Heather!)

 Giving little Ezekiel a some love!

I couldn't resist...we all have diamonds now! ;)

Congrats to Kennedy and Trever! Wishing yall an eternity of bliss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger