Rules for My Daughters: Part IV

Tuesday, October 25, 2011



This is continuation of series listing advice for our future daughters. 
See more here.
  1.  You can start group dating when you turn 16 and single dating when you go to college. Trust us on this one, it's for your own good :)
  2.  Pajamas are for sleeping. Not the grocery store or the movies or anything else.
  3. When you boyfriend or husband falls asleep in church, don't get upset. You are fighting a losing battle with that one.  Just appreciate him for the good man that he is, despite his embarrassing sleeping habits. (This a hard one for me!)
Am I too strict? Do you have any rules or advice for your future children? I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! There are so many things we have been realizing in the past few years that we wish we would have done or advice we would have listened to from our parents.

    I think dating is great, it teaches you social skills, interpersonal skills and prepares you for when you REALLY date later in life. That being said, I think you are right. When I was 16 I had a serious boyfriend for 2 years and I think for my children in the future I want them to just have fun, group date!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger