Friday Links + Happy Halloween Weekend

Friday, October 28, 2011


Bah! It's finally Friday! Sorry my posts have been sloppy this week! I wish I could come up with a creative idea for daily series like Katie! While it is has been a super busy week, the weekend is going to be just as full of studying, exams and paper writing. How much longer until Christmas?? Anyway, I hope you have a spooky weekend! We are watching an old cheesy classic horror flick--Creature from the Black Lagoon tomorrow with some friends. And this afternoon I am whipping up some pumpkin cookies! Yum!


Today's grammar lesson.

A great last minute Halloween costume.

Love these bowties.

C.S. Lewis-he knows what's up.

Did I tell you we took some more couples photos for fun? This one is my favorite!

Have a good weekend!


P.S. Check back soon for a bike update! We are almost done!! (Just in time for winter...)

1 comments:

  1. Did you know that the underwater scenes were shot in Wakulla Springs? :) Cool, huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger