Scott & Erika Tie the Knot!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


We had a lovely time at Scott and Erika's reception last week. Like us, they had the reception before they got married. No stress on your wedding day!


Aren't they gorgeous?? Unfortunately, I did not get many other photos as I was too busy stuffing my face with cake balls ;)


We also attended their sealing on Friday afternoon. I've never been to one in the Salt Lake Temple and as always, the temple was such a treat.


Being in the temple is a great blessing! I love attending sealings because you can replay your own wedding day as you listen. Of course, I cried the whole way through it. The temple is such a beautiful experience!


Erika's little brother McKay made me smile. He was so eager to give his big sister a big hug when her and Scott exited the temple. Precious.


We couldn't be more happy for Scott and Erika. There is not a better match for our Scott than Erika. Here's to an eternity of bliss to the new Mr. and Mrs. Nelson! :)


P.S. The first day of class went great, one of my classes was cancelled! Woo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger