Rules and other Randomness

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I found this photo on my phone from last spring! Hurry up spring!

After learning in class today about how technology has altered our relationships...I am on a Facebook fast. My new rule (for myself) is only Facebook once a week. Along the same lines, Nate and I agreed to not watch Netflix or Hulu (we don't have a TV) during dinner and that we will not bring our phones to the table either. I think this is a good habit to have especially when we start our family.

I'm pretty excited about these goals and how they will change (at least in a small way) how I think about and live in relationships.

P.S. I'd be happy to grow up in this barn.

P.P.S. Ruffled Blog was my undying inspiration while we were engaged, so I loved seeing this adorable backyard wedding! P.S. I applied for a job with Ruffled this weekend! It's only a dream, but who knows?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger