Get thee into the mountain

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quick sidebar from books today!  We spent the morning in American Fork Canyon on Saturday and I wanted to share some photos. I'm just in love with this place in all seasons. Getting out of the city and into the wilderness for a few hours heals my soul! The weather was a warm 45-50 degrees so we grabbed our coats and some sandwiches and headed out!




 My first iPhone panaroma. 

 This excursion had its roots in Nate's desire to try out a new hobby, gold panning. 


While Nate panned for gold (he didn't find much in case you were wondering ;), Bridger and I got some dirt under our fingernails, tasted some rocks and chewed on some twigs.

Love you AF Canyon! We'll be back soon!

1 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! It looks like another country. How fun

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger