Heartbroken

Monday, December 17, 2012

Just like the rest of the nation, the news of the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy left me heartbroken. As I drove around town during errands while I listened to it unfold on NPR, I kept glancing in the backseat at Bridger. Just making sure he was still there. Just to see his little face. I've held him tighter all weekend.

As a mother, this cuts me deep to the core. I am grateful to know that Heavenly Father's little children are always welcomed back into His arms. (Luke 18:16). But those left behind often hurt the most. We continue to pray for their families.

Joanna has a list of ways you can help the victim's families.

And as we process this atrocity, Mmay we all try to be a little more kind and loving.

xoxo
lacey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger