Slowing down

Thursday, November 8, 2012

The last couple of days we have been in the process of moving. This has left me without a computer or reading material for much of the time. When I am not unpacking, I am tending to Bridger. Much of our time is quiet, especially while we nurse. Usually I fill up this time with blogs or Pinterest and most often with a book. But the past few days, I have simply sat and admired my sweet baby. I've also had lots of time for thinking. Thinking about blog post ideas. Thinking about my to-do list. Thinking about craft ideas. Thinking about a scripture I've read recently.

So much of my time is spent consuming media and books. I am grateful I had this time recently to think. And to simply be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger