the gDiaper system

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Because I have gotten so many weird looks when I tell people we use cloth diapers, I thought I would explain a little about them.

These aren't your grandma's cloth diapers.
This is all you need. No crazy folding. No pins.

Here's how it works:


Changing time for flushables is quick. Take out the insert, strip the sides and drop it in the toilet. (You can also put it in the trash). If the pouch or gPants are messy, those can be washed. If not, they can be reused.

Changing time when using the cloth inserts can be messy. I like the liners because you can just drop those (with the poop) right into the toilet. Then I will rinse out the cloth insert and then it goes into its own laundry bag. Again, if the pouch or gPants are messy, those can be washed. If not, they can be reused.

See? It's not so bad :)

3 comments:

  1. Totally! I'm excited to use them. I want to try gdiapers in addition to what I've already got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling Laura about gdiapers last night and how cloth diapers aren't as bad as what people think! Ah, it made me so excited to see Capr's cute little bum in hot pink gdiapers. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger