36 weeks

Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm really not sad in this photo...maybe just contemplative? ha

If you count by month, yesterday I was exactly 8 months pregnant. It just seems like I would never get this far! At the same time, it really has flown by. But then again, I feel like I've been pregnant forever! Well that's confusing. But anyway, I am more ready than ever to take this little guy home! We have our Pak 'n Play which will be his bed for the first little while. We also received his car seat this week. We spent most of our shower gift cards this week buying diapers and pacifers and baby soap and wooden blocks and other odds and ends. Basically we are ready for you little man, so you can make your entrance whenever you want! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger