Library win!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I went to the Provo Library this week with a list of seven books I was interested in. I was lucky to find two of them. I have had bad luck there until this week, so I'm excited! I guess I like popular books. Bringing up Bebe had 5 copies checked out and 15 reservations!

Now that I have Once Upon a River, I'm a little skeptical of it, but I'll give it a chance. I think I'll read When the Emperor Was Divine first. Also, I need to catch up on book reviews. I owe you one on To Kill a Mockingbird and The Hobbit. Sometime I'll get to it!

5/12/2012 UPDATE: The the Emperor Was Divine was pretty good, but Once Upon a River was trashy. After less than 10 pages, incestuous events convinced me it wasn't worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger