Quincee's Boutique

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So a little while back at the BYU Blogger Meet-Up, I won a $50 gift certificate to Quincee's Boutique. This weekend, I finally made it over to American Fork to use it! I took my mom, knowing that she would enjoy it 20x more than Nate ;)

Since I basically got $50+ worth of stuff from there for free (using the gift certificate and a 15% off coupon), I feel obliged to do a little advertising for them, so here is what I purchased:

Blouse $39
So in love with this! I have about 5 other tops of similar style and color, I can't get enough :) And this one is nice because it fits over my belly (for now).

Dangly earrings $7
Probably since 11th grade, I have only worn studs, so this was a big step for me. Aren't they adorable?

Necklace $8?
Love the simplicity of this one. And it's yellow. How could I not?

Also, we gobbled them up too fast for a photo, but Mom and I enjoyed yummy cupcakes while shopping at Quincee's as well! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute top! That is reallllllly pretty :)

    Hey- I nominated you for a Liebster award! Congrats :)

    Go here to check it out:

    http://sweetnessoftheeveryday.blogspot.com/2012/04/us-americans-dont-have-maps.html

    Have a great day!
    Aubrey
    sweetnessoftheeveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My sister was telling me about that boutique, I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger