Life lately

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Source: p.twimg.com via Lacey on Pinterest


Life lately...

...finding out I probably have 2 cavities (the first in my life!) But no thanks, I think I'll get a second opinion before I pay for your new boat Mr. Dentist.

...realizing I am going to be one of the women who wear tennis shoes all the time during pregnancy (and beyond!) because my feet just hurt constantly!

...also realizing that I maybe should have majored in elementary special education. I have subbed for a few elementary special education classes recently and have really enjoyed them! I wonder why I never thought of this before.

...graduation in two days! I can't believe it!

...having my husband back since he is done with calculus has been so nice!

...searching for a cheap apartment for the summer! Going to look at one on Wednesday!

...getting a new windshield to replace our cracked one for free thanks to insurance! Woo!

...re-reading this for the fifteenth time. Never gets old.

...just finished this one, maybe I'll do a review on it this week.

xo
lacey.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say that I doubt you're paying for that dentist's new boat. If he is young (as in 40 or younger) you are probably helping pay off his astronomical amount of debt. Also, he did go to 8 years of school. Is it supposed to be 10 dollars??

    That's my rant about the dentist. Stepping off soap box now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I didn't mean to sound mean, if it did :)

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger