A house and a garden

Thursday, April 12, 2012

and little feet running wild through the yard. And a river running through the backyard. That's all I want.


I found this image on Pinterest via Joy Kim's ideal settings board and after a little research, I found the original (here). (It seems to be a listing on a website for a company that rents out properties for photography shoots in Great Britan).


Isn't it breathtaking? The rest of the home is pretty lovely as well. The interior is a little too rustic for my taste though. I would probably modernize at least the kitchen and update the furniture.

With all my dreaming and planning, I have decided the house is not quite as important as the location. I want room for our kids to run. I want room to create. Room to plant and grow. Room to live!

More of my home dreams here, here and here.

1 comments:

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger