Happy Weekend + Friday Links

Friday, November 18, 2011

Photo via Seasonal Love.

Happy wedding day to Kennedy and Trevor! We are headed up to Salt Lake today for their wedding. Tomorrow, weather permitting, we are getting OUT of the house for a hike. I really need to breathe some fresh air! I also might try and hit up the Bijou Market that is in Provo this weekend. Here are some fun and interesting tidbits from around the web, well, mainly Pinterest:

Really looking far into the future with my newest pinboard: Cabin Fever.
Planting a pineapple plant.
In case anyone was wondering, here is my Christmas wish list ;)
Clever idea for a wedding.
Just beautiful.
Viewing is mandatory.
The Easter Island heads have bodies! I had no idea!

 Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger