12 Goals by 2012

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bah! I love lists! I love goals! So I was definitely inspired by the Twelve by 2012 project. I found it via The Bright Life, originally from Hello Friend). 

My 12 goals to complete by 2012: 

1. Finish the bike
We are so close!

2. Visit the Manti, Utah temple
Maybe with the family at Christmastime?

3. Make our own Christmas ornaments
Because we are poor, and why not?

4. Pay off a majority of our credit card debt
This is always on my mind and stresses me out. 
It's not much compared to the average, but still!

5. Complete our advance directives
Learned about this in my Adult Development and Aging class. It's a living will (explaining how to want to be medically treated if/when you cannot make these decisions yourself) and a durable power of attorney (giving someone the power to execute your living will). I think it's really important, no matter how healthy we are.

6. Finish my classes with A's!
Well, I'll be happy with a few B's too.

7. Visit Moab, Utah.
Why haven't I done this the other 2 years I have lived here?

8. Clean out the clutter.
I'm seeing some major thrift store drop-offs in our future.

9. Write in my journal 2x a week.
The blog does not count as journaling, Lacey!

10. Finish reading and studying the New Testament.
This might be out of my reach in the next two months, I'm only in Acts now!

11. Go snow-shoeing
Another idea for the family at Christmastime.

12. Take photographs of each of my Utah homes.
Simply because I don't want to forget them.


*********
Do you have any goals you want to complete by 2012? I'd love to hear them!

1 comments:

  1. Taking pictures of all the place you lived is a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger