Gibby Girls Retreat: Part II

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I have so many photos from the Gibby Girls' Retreat to share!
 On Friday night, we had dessert at Serendipity. Some of the best red velvet cake I have ever had! Apparently, this is a pretty schnazzy place as there are only 3 (NYC, D.C. and Las Vegas). And they are famous for their frozen hot chocolate--which I took a sip of (thank goodness this family is cool with sharing food!).

 At the Bellagio Garden Room!
That huge apple is made out of hundreds of real roses. Ericka was my model much of the trip, above she is with the creepy-talking-eye-moving-giant-tree-face. Just about everything is made out of some kind of plant. It was beautiful in an over-the-top kind of way.

 All of us, minus Lora and Wendy!

Corn!

 700+ pound (real) pumpkins!

And check out the awesome waterfall braid Shellese did for me!

More tomorrow about our cool Halloween craft and my first experience with H&M and Trader Joe's.

1 comments:

  1. ooohh I have been wanting to eat at Serendipity, I heard it was delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger