The Ol' Ford Returns

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

After a six-month long sabbatical in the icy depths of Idaho, the ol' Ford has again returned. Even more stubborn than when we left it. But we're glad to have it back. So much of our dating and engaged life happened in conjunction with this truck.

It witnessed our first kiss (from across the street, it's a loose connection I know, but still).

It witnessed our first dates.

It's actually one of the first things that impressed me about Nate.
(He's frugal and doesn't care about flashy cars).

Our first declarations of like/love were nervously uttered in this car.

Another reason why I like this car is that it actually reminds me of my dad's trucks.
Never running perfectly and has a personality all its own.


Welcome back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger