show and tell

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Tomorrow there is a Relief Society thing for my ward and we have to bring a show and tell item to introduce ourselves (or something).

I had no idea what to bring.

This unfortunately supports my recent discovery that I am not good at self-awareness.

So I am taking Nate's idea.

My camera.

Now...if you knew me in high school you would assume that of course Lacey would take her camera. But I bet most of my peers at work (and other places) don't even know I like photography. Or that I even care about it enough to have a super nice camera (thanks mom and dad!).

So for this activity, I didn't want to feel like a liar...so the last few days I have been taking a few photos here and there. Best of all, I've been using Picnik.com for editing. Free and delicious, if you know what I mean.

And these are the products. Pretty good for a fake photographer, yeah?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger