Adventures

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today I spent some time in this beautiful building. I think I might make it my new study spot. It's really plush and cozy inside compared to other buildings on campus.

Later Nate and I took a quick trip in between classes to Target. He could not wait another minute to get his special watch that he lost. So of course I would not say no to a trip to Target. I went under the assumption that I needed "warmer socks" and "shoe inserts". While really I just wanted to take a look at the early spring shoe collection. I ended up buying a wear-it- across-your-chest purse that was on sale for $3.75! I did find some great shoe inserts to help prevent my recent bout of shin-splints. Also, I did see some cute and fuzzy (which means warm, right?) socks. Nate scoffed at the high count of rayon and acrylic in said socks and said if I really wanted to buy warm socks, we should go to Cabelas.

And of course I can't say no to a trip to Cabelas. (All those animals)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger