A little late, but in lieu of letters to Santa....

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I meant to do this a while ago, but things were a little busy around Christmas time for us! So now this is like a new year's resolutions-type list. And I just really like lists!

1. Something unexpected I accomplished in 2010: making more A's than B's!
2. Something challenging I hope to accomplish in 2011: get an internship!
3. It doesn’t cost much (Mom’s $30 rule), but I wish I had it: warmer sheets!
4. It’s worn out and I need to replace it: my Vans!
5. A good book I read in 2010. A book I would like to own: Stones into Schools by Greg Mortenson, wish I had Thomas S. Monson's biography.
6. My favorite place to shop? Anthropologie...strictly window shopping!
7. I worry about...eating healthy!
8. Please don’t make me eat...collard greens.
9. But always have chocolate truffles to eat!
10. I hope my children will remember be for my... testimony of Jesus Christ and my optimism
11. My favorite season is...summer for sure!
12. It’s a little costly, but I would like to have... a macbook!
13. I will always remember... The feeling of love and peace as Nate and I were sealed in the temple!
14. When I cook, I like to make...cheesecake and I wish I knew how to make... butternut squash soup!
15. A movie I saw this year that I consider a “keeper." Inception
16. I have a lot of stuff, so I’m going to get rid of... a big load of clothes!
17. Shoes or clothes person? I say clothes but Nate thinks shoes!
18. My idea of a good party? Close friends, good food and intimate conversations.
19. It’s time to do more... exercise!
20. To help others during 2011, I will: be more friendly in my classes
21. Something I will do for the environment during 2011: strictly walk to class and work. No unnecessary driving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger