Food and Such

Friday, January 21, 2011


Being married has many benefits. (Obviously, or not so many people would do it). But today I am thinking about one in particular. Food. Yep. I have never eaten so well (except when living at home of course)! Even though we both get home somewhat late every night, we (almost) always have a real meal.

I'm talking at least 2 dishes. Usually veggies too. And always dessert. (Duh).

And don't go thinking I am such a perfect wife that cooks for my hungry husband...because it's exactly the opposite. Nate is the one wearing the apron at the end of the day. And I'm not complaining. He's such a sweet husband for cooking for his wife! When I do get home before him, I'll cook.

Above is one of my latest adventures. I did take most of it to work for my team, but it felt good to bake and really put to use all the amazing wedding gifts that have been sitting so lonely in our cabinets.

And tomorrow I will be making my Aunt Janet's famous hashbrown casserole. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger