My Near Future

Thursday, October 1, 2009



The next six months of my life will be full of wooly and flannel products. It is understood that I do not enjoy snow. But I am determined to have a positive attitude.
Positive aspects of winter: In my opinion, the mountains are the most beautiful. I can pull out my much neglected moccasin boots. My adorable hats will adorn my head (and cover my hair, which I often neglect). The best cuddling occurs in winter. Although that could turn out to be quite depressing. Vamos a ver. My roommate, Sam's wonderful hot chocolate will eliminate any negative thoughts. Snowmen. Ugly sweater parties-I'm going to have one this year! Most of all, winter means Christmas. And Christmas music and going home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger