From Me to You

Saturday, July 25, 2009


I'm usually not one for pointless surveys, but I found this one particularly clever. You choose one music artist and answer each question with a title of a song. I choose the timeless Beatles.

Pick your Artist:
The Beatles

Are you a male or female?
Another Girl

Describe yourself:
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

How do you feel:
We Can Work It Out

Describe where you currently live:
Here, There and Everywhere

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Strawberry Fields Forever

Your favorite form of transportation:
Drive My Car

Your best friend is:
Her Majesty

You and your best friends are:
Back in the USSR

What's the weather like:
Here Comes the Sun

Favorite time of day:
Golden Slumbers

If your life was a TV show, it would be called:
Helter Skelter

What is life to you:
Getting Better

Your last relationship:
I’m Happy Just to Dance with You

Your fear:
Maxwell’s Silver Hammer

What is the best advice you have to give:
Let It Be

Thought for the Day:
Come Together

Future Career:Paperback Writer


How I would like to die:
I’m Only Sleeping

My soul's present condition:
Fixing a Hole

Most Faithful Companion:
The Word

My motto:
All You Need is Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger