Now offering in-home lactation + postpartum support

Saturday, July 31, 2021

 


For the last several years, I have worked in several capacities in the birth and breastfeeding community. A birth doula, a breastfeeding peer counselor and educator at WIC, a blog manager and breastfeeding educator at Lactation Link. I took a break for a bit after moving to Minnesota and after my 4th child was born. I'm now re-entering the birth and breastfeeding world by offering in-home lactation support as well as postpartum doula services. While I am not an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) yet, I am an educated breastfeeding educator/counselor. I can offer personalized breastfeeding education and breastfeeding support for issues like latch, positioning and general troubleshooting. When a case is extra complicated or the family is in need of specialized support, I am happy to refer to the IBCLCs at the lactation clinics at St. Mary's or St. Luke's in Duluth or to the IBCLCs at Lactation Link. I am pleased to offer in-home support in the early days of postpartum when breastfeeding parents most want and need to be home with their babies. More info about booking with me here.

I am also super excited to be offering postpartum doula support with my good friend Amanda Barta. Between the two of us we have more than 8 pregnancies and postpartum experiences! We love helping new families with whatever they need postpartum. You can find more about our services at Amanda's website: Envision Birth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger