In case you were wondering,

Thursday, April 11, 2013

We are still alive.



On Saturday, I walked off the train, leaving my iPhone on my seat.

Frantic.
The only word I can think of to describe the next several minutes.

It's such an awful feeling to lose something.
When you know it is probably forever gone.

And something you only had for a few months!
That you wanted for a long time.
Something that you worked to pay for.

These moments bring those awful, "coulda, shoulda, woulda" thoughts.

Also, I hate thieves.
Just turn it in already!
It can't be used as a phone anymore!



I gave up on someone turning it in last night.
Bought a new one this morning.
With insurance this time.



I'm gonna chalk this one up to loss of brain cells due to breastfeeding.
That's legit, right?



If you are the thief, give me my phone back you creep!



Also, a little plug for Apple. With my new phone, I have all my contacts, my calendars, my reminders (I use this 2359409 times a day), and my photostream simply by signing in with my Apple ID. Amazing. I love technology. (Probably other phones have similar features). Apple nerds, is there some way I can restore my notes the same way?


P.S. If you need some BBC in your life, check out Call the Midwives. It's the kind of show you should watch alone. Not that it's bad. Just a lot of births. The intense kind with no meds. Your husband won't like it. Full of Downton Abbey-esque drama. I've enjoyed the first 4 episodes of season 1.

1 comments:

  1. Your notes should be in your gmail, if you linked it up that way (or I think it's default...I didn't do anything). Just click on "more" in you gmail labels and there should be one for notes! Not sure if you can put them back on your phone...maybe email, copy & paste?

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger