What happened before the Hunger Games

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I won't lie, I did enjoy the Twilight books (in high school). But I can't help but gag at the movies. But seriously. The Host was amazing. It's such a good novel. The story fascinates me. So at about 00:40 in this trailer, when I realized what this movie was, I pretty much started screaming. Half of the theater was right there with me.

I'll have to re-read the book before next year. (We have to wait a whole year??!) Funnily enough, I had the book at one point. But I gave it away because I was embarrassed to have a Stephanie Meyer book in my possession. How silly. Obviously, you should watch the trailer if you haven't already.


1 comments:

  1. My absolute favorite si-fi book. Ever. She did an amazing job! I finished re-reading it a couple months back. Better than the first time. I can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger