Clayley :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

This past Friday, my cousin Clay was married to his best friend, Haley at the Draper Utah LDS Temple! I loved being at the temple with them. Being around family in such a sacred place is always a treat!


Mr. and Mrs. Clay George :)


Leah, me and Leigh Anna. I don't get enough time spent with these girls!



Haley's sister Taylor made the bridesmaids necklaces. Pretty schnazzy, no?



Just some of my favorite people in the world!



Aren't they cute?


Courtney's face ;)



The George Family :)





Aunt Janet and her other daughter, Leah. ;)



Sibling love! ♥



I love these two!



Leigh Anna and me waiting for the bride and groom.



And my mom got to come! We loved having her visit the past few days!!



I love to see the temple!!



My sweet Aunt Janet and Uncle Kim


Sweet Livie!


Congrats Haley & Clay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger