Yay for bread!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011



Being a wife and (future) mother means many things to me. Some of those things are loving, nurturing and teaching. But for me, being a great wife and mother is also being able to bake delicious homemade bread. Perhaps this is because all of the mother figures that I grew up with had this skill, or other equivalent skills. So when we received a breadmaker (from my own mother) as a wedding gift, I knew I was on my way. And now, thanks to a great recipe from a family friend in our ward back home, I can make bread!
....well almost.
I can make rolls. (See images above)
So far, rolls are much easier to bake, for me at least.
My dream is that each Sunday I will bake enough homemade bread for the whole week for my family. Baby steps.

1 comments:

  1. Awesome job Lace!! They look delicious!! You've inspired me to make some for Easter:)

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger