Link Love (aka blog-stalking)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011




1. Vintage photos return on The Sartorialist! I love seeing the lovely (and precious) photos people send of their family!

2. Oh so beautiful yellows on SF Girl by Bay.

3. I would love to have one of these old-school pull-down maps!

4. Sailing around Greece for $230/night?! Sign me up!! Found on Oh Happy Day!

5. We stopped by Bijou Market in Provo on Friday and it was pretty good. Most things were pretty over-priced, and I kept thinking "I can make that...I can make that..." But I did find a cute ruffled top. Maybe I'll put up a photo if the weather ever gets nice enough to wear short-sleeves. We didn't stay long...we were eager to have our at-home date which included the elegant Little Caesar's Pizza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger