I need a book

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tons of design and DIY inspiration today!

Such an adorable nursery (love the world map)! And finally, a reason to collect random letters!
Found here.


A chic update on wood-paneled walls. Found here.


I'm going to DI today and hopefully getting started on this one!
Not the whole dining room...just the wall art!
Found here.


Easy and cheap way to hang your children's wall art.
Found here.



Lovely little kitchen for little hands.
Found here.


Precious. Found here.



Another way to hang your children's art. Found here.

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE all these ideas! I think I may try to do the alphabet one. Where do you think I could find random letters? I guess I could peruse thrift stores . . .hmmm something else to look for in a thrift store:)

    ReplyDelete

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger