Wednesday Links

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Last look of the Bahamas as our cruise ship left Nassau on our honeymoon.


Walking to work yesterday this song came up on shuffle...and it could not have better described my day/life/marriage.

Amazingly beautiful wedding! I love that she wore her mothers dress.

Toms is trying to market their glitter shoes as wedding shoes.
I think their best option is prom shoes.

Too bad we'll miss the Hunger Banquet this year!
I'll be chilling in bed with puffy cheeks and eating jello this weekend.

My next read this month will be To the Rescue, the biography of President Thomas S. Monson. Anyone know where I can get it for less than $30?

I love reminiscing about my summer in Peru by looking at the Southern Cross blog!
The interns are doing such an awesome job!

I would LOVE to go to Paris...but mainly for this flea market. Anyone know of a good flea market in Happy Valley?

I subscribed to my first podcast today! NPR's Talk of the Nation.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger