Photographed: Utah Lake

Monday, March 14, 2011

Well I am back to blogging this week! I survived my four-paper week! They were not all amazing...but they got turned in. And that's got to count for something.

..........................................

As is our Sunday afternoon tradition, Nate and I had some fun with photography this week.
This week we battled the may flies at Utah Lake and found some pretty interesting subjects.


Above: Solitary tree. This is one of my favorites of the day.



Above: Taken by Nate. I think I would like this one hanging in our house.



Above: Odd ice block mounds.
I think they were hauled in from parking lots.
Nate argued that some of it has to be from the lake, because lake reeds are frozen into much of the ice. Either way, they were pretty interesting and melting fast! (Come on spring!)



Above: Nate using our Argus C3. Thanks Ryan!
I'll be posting some of the film photos as soon as we have them developed.
Considering we didn't over-expose all of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lacey Parr All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger